Sunday, May 10, 2009

What I am wondering......

OK! So recently I just had a conversation with one of my close friends and the topic of discussion was NO surprise: MEN! Anyway what I am wondering is why do women refuse to see the red flags???? I will admit I have fallen victim. I was the one who was like, "Yeah, I know but.... He usually isn't like this......When it is the two of us he is......They just broke up and it wasn't that serious.......LOL!.." WHY!!!!!!!!! I don't want to say we are stupid, but uhhhhhh.....WE'RE BEING STUPID! Maya Angelou said it best, "When they show you their true colors, believe them!" Why don't we believe them??? This guy that my friend was dealing with was someone I knew back in the day and the things that he said to her was just UNFATHOMABLE! To think he had the audacity to talk to her in this manner...so I got to thinking was he talking to her this way because she allowed him to? They say a man will only do what you allow them to. And I can definitely attest to that from my last relationship. I went through nine months of verbal abuse and borderline physical and I knew what was up three months in. Anyway I'm just lost! that's all. Men let me know if I'm wrong......do you act this way because you know you can get away with it? Do you know what type of girl you are dealing with from jump even though we try are hardest to introduce to you a "representative" of us???

Now for the women who are hip to the game.......are we peggin men too quick??? Is assuming that the lines that the next guy use are too much like the last asshole's so they must be players poor judgment on out part???? Nothing is wrong with putting your guard up, but are we missing our prince charming this way??? This relationship crap is for the birds....which brings me to my next blog......

P.S. To my friend that is referenced in this blog: please don't take offense. if anyone knows where you are coming from you know I do...LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment