Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where have I been???

Well I definitely left you hanging with that last blog right......well my bad! LOL! All I was gonna say was I'm sick of relationships....but I am in too good of a mood to go on a rant, so that blog is somewhere in the universe.

First let me say, I forgot I even had a blog....LMAO! and I really don't know what else to talk about. hmmmmm. Well, I was dating a guy and we didn't work out. Long story short, I complained about him spending time with his ex girlfriend, and I mean ALOT of time, but his explanation was because they were close friends. ok, fine. nothing wrong with being friends with your ex, but Q.T. like that, like every other damn day, rubbed me the wrong way. So much so that everytime we argued was over her. Ugh. My insecurities and intuition couldn't handle it, so I left. As soon as I did guess what happened.....yeah. They hooked back up! Guess me being all crazy wasn't TOO far from the truth. I think the fact that he just wouldn't admit that I was on point the whole time is what really ticked me off.....but that's water under the bridge.

I work for a hair salon in Carytown. It's called Flirt.....I work with women like ten hours a day. They stress. Our cycles are about to sync which means all hell will break loose. The same time each month. For a week. UGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

School is about to start in like three weeks. I'm graduating in December which is a good reason to wanna go back, but I'm not in the mood to deal with VCU. So I figured. Hey! maybe I will become active on campus, so maybe I'll like it more. Doubt it, but it's worth a try.

ummmmm.......i met alot of new friends and they are great! Go check out my Twitter. You'll figure out who they are because I pretty much @ them all the time.

I got a new crush. But slow and steady wins the race, so I'm just letting it flow with him. If he knows who he is then, "Hey you, You're awesome!!!" ...my new fave <3

Anyway....IDK what else to talk about....ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment