Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am a High School Gossiper!!!!!!

So just recently a friend of mine informed me that this girl has blamed me for a falling out that she had with this guy that she used to talk to. Here's the background story....

I saw this girl around my school, so I stopped to chat with her. She asked me what I was doing for spring break, and to be nice I asked her in return. Her answer to what she was going to do for spring break had me WEAK! I mean REAL WEAK. I decided to share this with my friends. Not because I want to spread her business because as far as I am concerned SHE IS BORING! It was for pure entertainment. Well I told my best guy friend and instead of laughing, like everyone else did, he gasped. He asked me if he could use the information I gave him and I said I don't care. *sidebar* I didn't care because I am SO FAR REMOVED from this chick and her personal life! Anyways, my best guy friend thought that his cousin should know because apparently his cousin and this girl were about to "go steady". I didn't know that because like I stated earlier, I am FAR REMOVED!!!!!

SO! that leads me to the present.They had a falling out based on the information I told my best guy friend and now I am known as THE HIGH SCHOOL GOSSIPER! you got it people. that's me. I find out information about people I DON'T CARE ABOUT and then I go back and SABOTAGE their life. because mine SUCKS ASS!!!! I love being invested in BORING people!

Bottom line: she blames me because she got caught! So to you: stop being sneaky! and if I were you. I would stick with homeboy because trying to stick with your ex....well...not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment