Thursday, April 9, 2009

Being in your feelings....

Does anyone know exactly what this statement means??? "Being in your feelings"....... Being in your feelings is when someone touches your soul SO MUCH SO that is rocks you. Whether its love, anger, lust, or hate. Now this certain person, a HIM, seems to think he has me in MY feelings. After the way I was treated by him there is NO WAY he can have me in MY feelings......
SO sir. I'd like to tell you....YOU DON'T HAVE IT LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!!! you did about a month ago, but not anymore. I have returned to Earth (because I was definitely in a LaLa Land with you) and I can see clearly now. GOT IT??? Like I told you earlier....if you somehow wake up one day and become this wonderful man, then OH HELL YES you'll have me in my feelings! REAL PROPER LIKE! but you haven't changed, you aren't going to change, and you don't WANT to change. I mean just a couple hours ago you told me I had to DEAL with it. Imagine me! Dealing with that. OH no sir! Like you informed me earlier, SHE can deal with it! [end scene]

P.S. Still love you though. just get on with that little kid stuff. you about to do some grown man stuff in the next couple of months. get with it kid. really.

No comments:

Post a Comment