Monday, March 30, 2009

Ex "friends", Old "friends", and New "friends"......I'm talking about the opposite sex!

THE EX "FRIEND"-I've got an ex boyfriend that I don't have NO business being still in love with. I am so happy to be free, but I still love me some him! I used to be sad everyday and wondering OMG what is he going to get mad at me about today or what is he going to break up with me about today. It was stressful and I felt like the World PLUS the Universe was on my shoulders. I miss the companionship, affection, and company when we weren't arguing! I know all about healthy arguing but that was TOO much. I hate that you can't help who you love. The heart is wack, corny, and will turn on you at the DROP of the dime! Like it is apart of you so you would think it would look out for you.....WRONG! My ex was NOT healthy for me and I know it, but my heart....hmmmmm you can't tell it nothing. But I do LOVE waking up with a clear mind...I feel....Free. But what I'm getting at is why do we love so HARD the ones that ARE NOT right for us. Why can't our heart so OH HELL NO at the first sign of Mr. DEAD WRONG??? WHY???
P.S. I hate ignoring him when he calls and texts, but hey I love me more!

THE OLD "FRIEND"- Now I am going to talk about TWO old friends in this paragraph. Cool???

Old Friend #1- Now! this guy I dated for all of freaking two months. But he gave me the butterflies and the za za zsu (pronounced za za zoo). So I felt like we could have had something you know meaningful because really it's not everyday that I have a crush on someone that is NOT Aubrey Graham....lol....anyway we stopped dating over some BS and after a couple of months we got over it and agreed to chill. We chilled, but I felt no za za zsu because I felt it for my ex (at the time) so we fell off again, but not as rough as the first time. We still chatted and what not. So when my ex and I broke up I decided to reconnect with Old Friend #1. At first I wasn't pressed on trying to link up with him, if we talked we talked and if we didn't oh well, I even played him to the left...HARD but as SOON as I heard he was vibing with some young chicken (and I realize she DOES not have to be all of that)...I wanted him and I wanted him ASAP!!! So the point I am getting at is WHY do we want them when they have someone else. I did not care what he was doing, didn't care if he was dating anyone, or anything! I've tried to contact him, but I have gotten NO reply! LMAO! like why should I even care...and I know the only reason I am doing that is because that young chicken got him....Ladies we gotta get over ourselves. but please believe if I hear from him.....HE IS MINE!!!! lol!

OLD FRIEND#2- Now old friend #2 rescued me from a really bad relationship and for that I am forever grateful to him. We dated for 6 months and it was fun. He dropped me like a bad habit tho because I was too selfish...hmmmm imagine that! LOL! anyway that was a year and a half ago and I've changed my act. He treated me really nice and was very respectful and he is trying to reconnect, but guess what??? you got it! I DO NOT WANT HIS ASS!!!! lol not even a little bit. I remember there was a time when I couldn't go a week without being up under him....now i'm feeling like I can go the rest of my life without seeing him. Like, I feel like he has served his purpose (getting me over ANTHONY, yes i used a name) now he can KEEP IT MOVING! lol... i know i know that is horrible! but it's how I freakin feel. shoo! I even lied to get out of a date with him. OMG! its horrible. Why, ladies, do we NOT want the ones that MAY be right for us...why!?? lol.

THE NEW "FRIEND"- Now there is no long story behind this guy because I just met him, well sort of. I knew him back when I was 18 and we met again, we grown and what not, so we are checking each other out. Anyway this is not a question for the ladies, but actually a statement to you guys. MEN, just like you don't want to hear our whole life story on the first date....WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOURS EITHER! eventually one day I will be interested, but not right now....it is SUCH a turn off! and get this...this is BEFORE the first date...we haven't even went out yet! I'm like DUDE! I DON'T CARE....right now....lol. anyway! He pretty much lost me before he got me. sucks but oh well. i know I'll never do it.!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment