Monday, March 30, 2009

At the end of the week..... and some other things

SO!!!!!! at the end of the week....I GET MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! it is about damn time.....and when I get my car, you are NOT gonna be able to tell me ANYTHING! you hear me?????? nothing! I'm going to be in my feelings REAL hard....Ima be stunting like I'm riding in an Aston Martin...you feel me????? I don't think you understand its been a long time coming with no car! I just....I'm speechless! Yes people! I will be brand new! IW!!!!!

So I went to Norfolk this past weekend and I had an alright time, but some things happened that really disturbed me. Why do people tend to turn on their TRUE friends? Can someone answer that for me. Please! I hate people that swoop in, cause havoc, and run back into their little sewer rat infested holes that they came from and have their "friend" turning on have THE ONLY person that has been true to them and wouldn't talk ill-mannered of them. I just don't understand I thought as young women we are learning more and more everyday how to leave the drama for your mama!!! You remember that quote??? Mad old right??? IW but anyway....idk! I might be wrong....shooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment