Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now that I have no clue....




So I transferred to VCU, like two years ago, and I am just ONE semester away from graduating....and I have NO clue what I want to do....NONE! so I've decided to go try my hand at radio....AGAIN! This whole growing up crap is WACK!.....anyway I wanna move to Maryland and get my career started. This summer I plan on getting an internship with WKYS in Maryland. And hopefully I'll be so great that they will offer me a job in December. So......those are my plans for now.



OH! TIME TO VENT: I'm still bummed about my car dying because I still don't have one, my boyfriend and I just broke up...so I'm still a little bitter about that....uummmmmm I do NOT like my Mass Comm 403 class because she give too much daggone work.....I hate going to work because REGARDLESS of how much time I spend there, I STILL don't make any freakin' money!!!!! It's Wednesday and I wish there was somewhere in Richmond I could go to that is classy....and I would love to meet Aubrey Graham. I think I'm cool enough for him to like.....or at least chill with. LOL!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Tan! Every time I return to see my comment it says its been deleted!!! I even tried changing my name each time and it still does it! =(

    Last try ... I said ... In regards to this post:

    "LMBO @ you! What does Drake have to do with this post ... You so love him"

    ReplyDelete