Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Car and Missed Connections


No...I will not stop talking about my new car....lol...this is what it looks like. YES i realize it is a old model but so what! its MINES!

Have you ever checked out Missed Connections on Craigslist.com It is SOOO addictive I always go on there hoping that someone will have been awestruck by my looks, so much so, that they had to post an ad on Missed Connections and hope that I saw it. My dream Missed Connections ad will state: " Subject: Gorgeous Freckled Face with (insert hair style) *yall know I change my hair ALL the time*........ When I saw you at (insert place) I just knew you were sent from heaven. you are so beautiful and I haven't been able to stop thinking of you. I hope you find this because you and I are meant to be together!"......LMAO!!!!! I am so slow! I know....but i think it would be wonderful to know I made someones day!

www.craigslist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment